KPS is arranging free HIV Awareness Training funded by the BIG Lottery Fund. There are a number of dates available and the training goes on from 10.00am – 3.00pm.
The programme includes:
- What is HIV?
- Infection & Prevention
- HIV Treatment
- The History of HIV
- Living with HIV
- Stigma and Discrimination
- Friday, 17 January Friday, 6 June
- Friday, 7 February Friday, 27 June
- Friday, 14 March Friday, 4 July
- Friday, 28 March Monday, 8 September
- Friday, 11 April Wednesday, 17 September
- Tuesday, 22 April Friday, 17 October
- Friday, 2 May Friday, 7 November
Find out more http://www.kernowps.co.uk or call 01566 86378.